<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | 0 freaked out
Back from Ondoy

Oh yes, I’m back. Yes. What did I miss?

I haven’t been in the online word ever since bagyong Ondoy came. It sucks that we still have unstable monthly internet connection in our house for a month and a half now. Screw Globelines. I never thought that Ondoy will hit the East like this. Bagyong Ondoy hit the country a day after my birthday, after the day I wished to rain, so much for birthday wishes, eh? What a day to spend my first day as a twenty year-old. And then October came. Time for the gradpicture photoshoot!
And yes, finally, our investment research paper is done. We re-defended, but it was cool. The sad part is, I got a low grade. Oh well. But I got a flat one on my practicum. Not bad. It just means that last summer was well-spent.

Second sem and hopefully my last sem in college (not that I’m excited to graduate, no not yet) should’ve started today, but some colleges decided to start the classes tomorrow, including our college. So there, gotta bounce!