![]() |
|
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
|
0 freaked out
Glitters and lights
Hey, look I have a new layout. I got the layout idea from Bianca and I tweaked it a little to make it green. Yey thanks! :)
I’m kind of excited on how this year will end. Wala lang. I won’t say what it is because I might spoil it. Will I have it before the year ends? Or will I have it next year? Either way I WILL and I SHOULD have it.
**********
November = The “New Moon” month, whatever.
I promised myself to watch to whole Twilight series in cinemas. I found myself having no friends who can go out with me to watch New Moon. And luckily, I found a long lost neighbor and we watched it. I only read the first nine chapters of New Moon. And whatever, Twilight (the movie and the book) is better (for me).
Aside from New Moon, I got my most wanted planner ever. Yay Belle De Jour 2010 Power Planner. It was a reward for me because I got a flat one in my practicum. Oh yeah.
November ends with a beso and a Jacob akbay~
Y: Oh ba't parang chumachubby ka yata? (*sad face*)
December = Christmas party month.
My second Rock The Riles experience was awesome. I saw RockEd's founder in person but wasn't able to talk to her, but it was okay. We watched Archipelago and The Out of Body Special in Buendia station. I bought the Archipelago shirt. After OBS, we went to Shaw for Miguel Escuata. I got (actually I asked for it) Miguel Escueta's event ID and he remembers my name too! And I crush Ariel of Chicosci na! Go Team Ariel! Harharrr.
![]() [Top] RTR 2008 pic with Ariel (WALA LANG!!!) [L-R] RTR 2009 pic with Ariel / RTR 2009 with Miguel Escueta ![]() Rock The Riles 2008 (top) Rock The Riles 2009 (bottom)
I should be on tonight's annual Sponge Cola Christmas Party in Shakey's Morato. I've registered my name and I'm even the first name on the list but yeah, I can't come. I don't know but I don't feel sad or what that I wasn't able to come. Sign of evolving? HA. Maybe I'll feel envious after they post pictures online.
![]()
My first time to attend the TOMCAT Christmas Party! :p
![]()
With my 4FM2 blockmates
Paskuhan with the Rotaract peeps.
After our block Christmas party, I went to my friends' org christmas party and stayed with them til Paskuhan. Dinner with the Rotaract peeps in Shakey's Espana for free. Tambay along Lovers' Lane. Had some chitchat with my superfriends and my HS friends. Miriam Quiambao and Kuya Kim hosted the Paskuhan and Sandwich was the last band to play. God, they were awesome! Star studded Paskuhan, indeed!
**********
I don’t know if I can post a year-ender entry. (Yes, this isn't a year-ender post.) But just in case, I wanna greet y’all an advance merry Christmas and happy new year, my dear friends! Let’s group hug!
PS. November and December were almost awesome.
|