<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Saturday, January 2, 2010 | 0 freaked out
Project Twenty Four for 2010

And because I have my own dSLR (to take awesome photos) already (not that I'm bragging), I'm planning to do a photography project to "enhance" my skills. (Naks!) But since I rarely go out of our house (and we have poor lighting in our house) and I'm not sure if I could bring Piper to gigs (hopefully soon!), I can't do a Project 365 or Project 52. So I'm thinking... Project24. Two photos per month. And also, to update this site at least twice a month. And I'll be posting the photos in Project24 in my main Tumblr and my photoblog Tumblr too.

I'll be posting photos every 9th and 29th (because its my favorite number) of the month. Lezdothis! Bringiton! :)

PS. I really don't know why people like formspring, but I made one last month I think. Okay, whatever. So if you like to ask me anything, I'm just a formspring (and/or chatbox, tweet) away! (See my sidebar!) My answers (if there are any question) will be posted in this site too :)

PPS. I want a lens hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :| :) ... because I'm careless.