<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Monday, December 31, 2012 | 0 freaked out
My Twenty Twelve

Looking back to the year that was:

Family: Just the usual. And a big news came up before the year ended. I'm expecting a nephew. Whoa.

Friends: Managed to hang out with my different circle of friends. I always do the planning, as usual.

Finance: I was able to ditch two of my credit cards and I'm cutting the next two by first quarter of 2013. But I still have installments I need to get rid of.

Fitness: All in all, I ran 119kms in 8 running events this year. Four 10kms, one 16kms, and three 21kms. I hope to maintain my weight. Not get fat. And exercise more. And run faster.

Social life: Still the usual, but I ended up going home late more and more this year.

Travel: I started planning a trip in early 2012 and ended up craving for more. I was indeed the year I started to fall in love with traveling. To more awesome places I'm going to conquer!

Work: Blah blah blah. I need to get out of it. FIRST THING 2013!!!
Evaluation: 2012 might not be the awesome year I was looking forward to but it was definitely better than 2011. The next year 2013 will be a better one. I claim it to be!


13 Goals/Checklist for 2013

1. Save save save!!!
2. Lovelife
3. New job
4. Invest for the future
5. Travel. Travel. Travel.
6. Start my travel/personal journals
7. Watch one movie a month or at least 12 movies this year
8. Watch at least two major concerts this year
9. Take one random/memorable photo per month or at least 12 photos this year
10. Read at least any two books this year
11. Join at least three fun runs or try a new sport
12. Work life balance
13. Take driving lessons