![]() |
|
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsGym Wednesday HabitPwet ng Baso Award La Mesa Damn! Paw versus blog updates First half mary Some err thoughts Sort-of red head Of running a 10 Miler Waiting For Daylight Post boyband concert depression Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Sunday, October 21, 2012
|
0 freaked out
Of entries from five years ago
So, I've decided to revamp this blog... again. I'm actually happier now, I got nostalgic rereading entries from five years ago. And I'm actually laughing at myself right now for writing those entries! Oh the horror that is my grammar. I actually deleted more than 50 blog entries... those were the times I was
"young" and trying to be a cool "blogger". Hahaha. I
made some entries private because I'm still not finished rereading them but I
will eventually delete them from the world wide web. We all have these moments, yes?
As a part of this blog revamp, I will try recall the previous places I've gone to, so watch out for a series of travel backlogs... and some of my random rants in between. I'm also making a travel journal of my own in real life and a personal diary through my moleskine. I hope I can keep up! Hopefully I get to finish these travel backlogs before the year ends to give way for my new adventures! |