![]() |
|
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsOf entries from five years agoGym Wednesday Habit Pwet ng Baso Award La Mesa Damn! Paw versus blog updates First half mary Some err thoughts Sort-of red head Of running a 10 Miler Waiting For Daylight Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Sunday, November 4, 2012
|
0 freaked out
Palawan 2010: Puerto Princesa
[Travel backlog]
Palawan 2010: Finally, my first trip as an adult! I just graduated from college and a Palawan getaway sounded nice and fun.
April 3/Black Saturday. Touchdown Puerto Princesa via Cebu Pacific. Our tickets were kinda pricey because we got them on a regular rate. We stayed in an almost-finished apartment/lodging house of my uncle.
Hi cheeks and long hair!
Tourist-y!
Puerto Princesa sunset
April 4/Easter Sunday. We went swimming in a nearby body of water. It's where the Navy docks their ships or something like that. Instant nog nog agad!
Instant nognog
April 5/Monday. It's the house blessing of the apartment/logding house of my uncle. And we feasted on some lechon! Woohoo!
Hellewwwww
April 6/Tuesday. Puerto Princesa City Tour!!! We rented a tricycle of one of our relatives there. We first went to the Crocodile Farm. You can take photos of your favorite cold blooded animals, you can also have a photo with them, too. But I chose to just touch them and feel how cold they were. I'll try to have a photo with them when I get back.
We also went to Mitra's Ranch and Bakers Hill where we had our merienda and my series of photo-ops.
Crocodile Farm
Mi familia @ Mitra's Ranch
Bakers Hill Palawan
Hey yo!
Chillin'
Snow White and the Dwarfs
Yeahhhh
April 7/Wednesday. Underground River tour!!! This was actually a DIY trip because we had to get our own permits and stuff on our own. We rented a van of one of our relatives (again). There were 20 people inside the van! We had our own lunch baon so we just rented a cottage and swam in Sabang Beach. Twelve of us just went to do the Underground River tour and the rest waited for us in the cottage.
Hello Underground River!
Woooooo
Goodbye Sabang Beach!
April 8/Thursday. We're so tired with all the tours we had. I actually wanted to do the Honda Bay tour but there was no budget left, so I promised myself that I'll be back in Palawan to do the Honda Bay Tour! We went out to eat chao long in the afternoon and went to the the Palawan version of our Manila Baywalk in the evening.
Chao long!
Baywalk
April 9/Friday. Our last day in Palawan. Hello, nognog Paw.
Goodbye Puerto Princesa!
Labels: travel |