<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Sunday, May 16, 2010 | 1 freaked out
Officially bum

It’s been a while since I last “blogged” here. People aren’t reading blogspot sites nowadays since the advent of Tumblr. Everyone’s now on Tumblr, and hey I’ve got three tumblogs! Yes, three. (Feel free to follow me?) One for personal use/reblogs, one for my photoproject, which btw I’m posting here too, and one for my fangirl track, which I’m not able to update anymore. I still prefer blogspot over Tumblr. Just saying!
On other news, I’m finally out of college aka I’m officially unemployed! I graduated last March 26 in PICC with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management. My course sounds cool like that. Yes, I was able to graduate! Got a three though on Global Finance and passed my other two dreaded subjects. God, my last sem in college is my second to the lowest semestral average. Huuuuu, but I’m gonna miss UST, really.
Looking happy with my diploma.
I just received my diploma and transcript of records and certification of graduation this week. Hahaha finally! Anyway, on election-related thoughts. I'm kinda disappointed that my president bet didn't win. I knew he won't be able to win this year but I still gave my vote to him. At least. Greenies. However, why the hell Erap ranked second? Why people of the Philippines, why? And why is Binay leading? I thought Mar Roxas has a sure win on this. Let's go Mar! And onto senatorial race, why Bong Revilla? Why Lito Lapid? Eh di kayo na artista. God bless Philippines and to the Aquino administration.
First time voter, hooray!
It's been what, almost a month and a half of job hunting, interviews and exams here and there. And I'm still jobless. Yes, it's all about patience and "diskarte" on how you land a job. And I hate myself for not being serious enough in taking those interviews and exam during the earlier days. I wasted a lot of opportunities with some good companies. Yes, I'm looking at you Factset, JP and DKS. Boohoo. But I'm gonna get back at y'all soon! It's sad, sad pressure. Add to that pressure is, that almost half of my blockmates are now employed. Can someone from any HRD of any company call and hire me NAO? Okaaaay, I exaggerated on the "any company" part :O
I also remember applying to this smalltime financial institution. It was a mistake to apply and waste my 2 hours for an exam there. Call me choosy but I really thought it's a bigtime financial institution. But I was fooled by their ad, I was so desperate to land a job. Damn, I won't say never but I'm not applying to any HR Consulting Firm anymore! I just hope no one from any company get to read this entry. Hohoho.
Positive note to self: I'm gonna land a job! Repeat 95234192856x!~
PS. I kinda missed this.