<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Sunday, July 25, 2010 | 0 freaked out
Half way through something

Some random thoughts because it's a rainy lazy Sunday and all my weekend lakads were cancelled.

I've decided to stop my photography project. I was halfway through it but I have no time to take pictures anymore unless I go out with my bulky camera... and I rarely go out. (Oh really.) My point and shoot's broken and I don't know if I'm going to let someone fix it or just buy a new one. I really need to save money for my techie cravings.

It's a little bit late and as usual, I'm lazy. I'll just leave you with the look of my workstation in our office. Yay for dual monitor and my wallpaper. And oh yes, I'm already an earning individual, I'm part of the workforce :)


FYI, this blog's turning three on the 29th. Cheers!