<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Wednesday, December 29, 2010 | 0 freaked out
Piper's first and my last entry for 2010

Before anything else, merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone who'll stumble upon my humble abode! Oh to those who want to give me something this holiday... a paid iTouch app will do! Except for Angry Birds full version because I already have that. Just look for my email at the bottom of my sidebar. Haha it'll be appreciated :p Here's a picture of the last Christmas party I went to. Guess where :p

Merry Christmas from Team W! (OH PLS WAG NA IREBLOG!)
Credits: Anj

It's my camera's (Piper) first birthday today and I decided to order 3-color pop-up flash diffuser for Piper. Sad that it'll arrive next year :( Anyway, happy birthday Piper! Yehesss. So... I'm back. And I seriously miss blogging (if that's what you call whatever I write here) and everyone in the blogging universe. Here's what I have for this entry...


My 11 goals for 2011:

1. Save money
- My first payslip made me giddy and gave me this feeling of "independence" that I can now buy whatever what I want. My first investment: Apple iPod Touch 4G. I was very eager to save money for the Itouch 4G during the first few months of work. And yes, I was able to have it! Then I realized that I haven't saved anything  on the succeeding paydays. I decided to list down the things I want to buy but the list just goes on and on to infinity. Haha. There goes the payday nightouts with officemates, HS/college reunions, and my gigging life. Add to that my fixation on shoes, bags, clothes and my techie cravings. Goodluck to me. Which leads me to...

2. Travel
- Suddenly, a part of myself became an adventure seeker and fell in love with traveling. I don't travel a lot because I easily get dizzy during trips. But I got used to my daily school travel and some not so far (oh really) gig places I went to. My dream is to travel both local and international. I first started in Palawan last summer and my family plans to go to Baguio this summer. I personally plan to go out of the country, maybe Singapore or Hong Kong. Dear Cebupac, more seat sale please?

3. Basic Photography workshop
- This one on Feb 2011. I wish. I'm looking for people who can join me with this one. 4k, five eight-hour sessions. FPPF Intramuros! So far and expensive but I heard its good. I really wanted to find time again for photography, to do some amateur photography action haha. Since I think I partially lost my "drive" for photography. Whut drive. Haha. But seriously though, I'm serious with this. Piper's got one more year in its warranty. Better do something about it!

4. Go to a gym
- Okay, so I think I'm getting fatter as days go by. Damn workshift and everything and my undisciplined self! I really need some serious diet. y'know or at least lessen my food serving... hmm... maybe next year, after this holiday season. I WILL TRY DO IT.

5. Learn Mandarin Chinese or any foreign language
- THIS ONE IS FREAKING SERIOUS. Because I want to sound cool. Haha just kidding. I really want to study again but not the masteral study type. I'm okay with short courses because I don't think I'm ready to hit some real class action and serious thesis.

6. Watch a concert
- I have watched plenty of gigs and live acts but I never hadthe chance to watch a real concert. The Araneta Coliseum/SM MOA Grounds type of concert. DAMN PRETTY PLEASE. TAYLOR SWIFT ON FEB 19, 2011!!! Tickets anyone?

7. Catch up with friends or organize a reunion
- I love organizing events with friends! It's exhausting but its really worth it. Hmmm.

8. Love my job/Be open for new opportunities
- I actually love my job. But. I honestly don't know where's my career going to. I never dreamt of working in a BPO industry. (FYI, BPO DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN CALL CENTER OKAAAY.) I love my work in Thomson Reuters as a research analyst. Awesome people, comfortable workplace, prestigious multinational company, nice compensation package, rewarding. But the problem is, I don't see myself working there on the next few years, doing the same things in the future. My dream job was actually to work in a bank. I had my OJT in a bank, DBP Main Branch. And well,I saw some real bank action there and I know I can use whatever I learned from college. But I'm not willing to sacrifice what I'm earning now to what banks nowadays offer.

9. Learn how to drive
- Not sure with this one since we don't own a car. I might forget everything in driving school. But who knows, maybe we'll win a car this year. Haha fingers crossed!

10. Lovelife
- THIS ONE. 'Nuff said. WTF HAHA.

11. ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS!!!

That's it for now. I wish these are wise investments and can open opportunities for me. Actually I have more goals but eleven sounds so cool and it rhymes with 2011. Haha. Whatever. /kbye