![]() |
|||||||||||||||||||||
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsHappy 1-1-11!!!Piper's first and my last entry for 2010 Half way through something Officially bum $(@^$&)(!))(@$&)($ The 220th follower Tomorrow is another day Project Twenty Four for 2010 Happy 2010! Say hi to Piper! Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Sunday, January 2, 2011
|
0 freaked out
Recapturing 2010
This entry is a lengthy one and has a lot of pictures. You've been warned.
My photo project was a failure and so I stopped blogging for 2010. (That's what I remember) But as I look into my 2010 folders, holycow my 2010 was an eventful one! And I regret not documenting it in this blog. Get ready 2011, I shall document ya! Here comes (almost) everything that had happened in my 2010! I've put my best effort to cover everything but I've only got today and these were what I found.
January 2010 to March 2010
The first three months of 2010 were my last three crucial months in college. For starters, 2010 is the year I graduated college. Yes, even I cannot believe it. Haha what up!
January happenings: bonding with miRC friends, which I usually organize. Sad to say that was the first and last for 2010 since I got busy with work. February happenings: Spent Feb 14 inside the GMA studios and watched SOP live. My pathetic way of celebrating valentines tsss. But of course there was college retreat and my first (and last haha) Nikon Club event.
March happenings: What else? COLLEGE GRADUATION!!! Plus last minute seminars, dinner, last to-do's in college, the UST Baccalaureate Mass (and my chance to shoot fireworks), and I experienced being an executive producer of Thomasian News Bite (a news program produced by TOMCAT which is airing in all TV sets in UST) for two freaking exhausting days!
April 2010 to June 2010 These are my "I want to go to a vacation and I hope I can land a job because I'm desperate!" months. I think I was able to enjoy my last months of being free from everything. It actually went well. April happenings: Went to Palawan with family last summer and finally visited the Underground River. Also had city tour and ate Chaolong :) I wanna go back to Palawan and visit Honda Bay! After our Palawan trip, I went for another short hair cut. It was my second year of cutting my hair short during summer. Went to a Chicosci meet and greet with my short hair. Tsss.
May happenings: My "I'm very desperate to have a job" month. Some of my batchmates were employed in April just as I about to start my formal job hunting. I was very desperate to the point that I went for an interview with some small time companies. Hahaha >:)) Memory deleted. But at the end of the month, I was able to land a job but as a contractual only... to be continued on October :p Anyhoo, aside from my job hunting galore, I finally hit my first Sponge Cola gig and a Miguel Escueta gig during this month, and yes my fourth year of being a Sponge Cola fan. Haha. See that Y hug? Thank God he's in a good mood. Plus that birthday inuman at Kuya Trix's crib and my first time to ride in a motorcycle with someone I met that night. Whaddup.
June happenings: My "Let's get it on, work!" month. So I landed a job as a Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters last May 26. I reported in our Makati office on my first three days and we transferred to Mckinley Hill the week after. Our Mckinley Hill office is the awesomest! I love my workplace. Its peaceful, less people, we're lucky to be one of the pioneer companies in the area! I also got to meet three of my HS barkadas this month. And went to one UST Alumni event. Talk about reunions. Yay!
July 2010 to September 2010 My first four months at work was a great experience! I got to experience a lot of new things and met new friends/colleagues which also became my family. Awwww. July happenings: This month is more like Miguel Escueta month. I almost spend my weekends on his gigs. Oh forgive the fangirlness in me. And yes he finally knows me. Yay?
August happenings: This month is an eventful one. My first night out with my officemates and farewell to some of our colleagues. EK trip. Series of lunch outs and photo ops. And TR events. And also a continuation of my Miguel Escueta month. Hahaha which includes the video shoot of his We Belong Together song. Add some Sponge Cola gigs too. And finally saw The Bloomfields again! I miss them bigtime! Heee, heee.
September happenings: My birthday month. My 21st and one great news *bow* I was able to have a not-so birthday gig with Sponge Cola ; not so because mainly, no one remembered why I went to that gig or whatever. Haha. Okay anyway. Watched the awesome Despicable Me 3D and had dinner with college block. Hmm. I celebrated my birthday with my colleagues for two celebrations. Because I got a good news at work that they are absorbing me! I'M VERY LUCKYYY!!! I'm actually a contractual employee but then someone resigned and I got a slot and I'm next in line. Woohoo!
October 2010 to December 2010 So 2010's about to end and what can I say? Parties!!! October happenings: I got to sign the job offer. But I still don't know I'm a regular or just in probation. But I think I'm now a regular employee. I don't know but whatever. Still, series of lunch outs in the office. Celebrations here and everywhere. And there were some additions to our team. Yay new colleagues. AND YEAH MY FIRST PARTY PILIPINAS EXPERIENCE! Zwoot! Waaaah where did my October memories go? I should've put them in my planner. *looks at my planner* WHAT THE FUDGE. My last update was in August. HAHAHAHA FAIL. (Dear Navi 2011 planner, I promise to finish updating my 2011 til December.)
December happenings: Four christmas parties! Could've been more but I only have nine December weekends, half of that are rest days. Harhar. So my first christmas was a Masquerade themed one. I love it because (1) elegant theme (2) I got pictures with our hunky host Marc Nelson and the main man behind Thomson Reuters, sir Raoul Teh. Dream come trueeee!!! (3) the rest of my memories. The next two christmas party were c/o my team and sub team. Which by the way raised some issues. (1) Music video contest - our team got the last place and I DON'T AGREE!!! In my unbiased view, we're supposed to be either second place, first place or tied with the other team in first place. But oh well, then we're off to our Tagaytay party. Saw some real love and friendship actions there. Oh memories! Lastly, the Sponge Cola Christmas Party. My second one and more to come because I'm free as a bird! Hahahaha. labo lang Someone made my night. Thanks for coming and remembering that I'm from UST and asking me if I graduated already. Awwww. thank you for making me kilig. Priceless moment. Hihihihi I'm waiting to see you on my way home shhhhh! Shit stalker ang dating. Hahahaha. =))))))
As I write this, I realized that I forgot some important 2010 happenings. I might make another entry for it next time I remember it. Hihihi. So I still wonder why didn't I put up these last year? Awesome memories. Hahaha damn time. So its the end of 2010 and our vacation. Time to face reality and the new year, 2011. Let's get it on!
|
||||||||||||||||||||