![]() |
|
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsAng galing mo, boss.My 22nd Can someone wake up the Green Day boys? I never learned What I've Been Up To (Part Three) What I've Been Up To (Part Two) What I've Been Up To (Part One) Tuma-tambay! Sweet revenge is sweet... Testing (email blogging) Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Friday, October 7, 2011
|
0 freaked out
Palm Reading
Last year, I met an officemate who knows how to read people's palm so I had my palms in check. She said, lines on our palms changes every year. So I asked her to read my palm again, just in case there'll be changes from her reading last year. So far, I got the same reading from last year and some additional info from my palm. On my personality: According to her: I always use my mind over my heart. I always want to be the dominant one. --- All true!!! I always plan my life and I want everything to go well with what I have planned. I'm quite a perfectionist too. I think before I act, although sometimes I become careless and stupid. I don't let my feelings get in the way, which I seldom talk about. I really want the time to come when I can say I love you sincerely to a person... or just say sincere feelings without the feeling of guilt or fear. I've been waiting for that time... And I want to feel dominant sometimes... okay most of the time... still working on that though. This explains everything about who I am and what is currently going on in my life. On life: According to her: I have a short life line. Not that short, but I may also die young. --- With the lifestyle I have now, this is quite accurate. We will never know. On love: According to her: I have met my soulmate. Or somewhere in the past, we already have had a connection. And if ever I'll have a boyfriend, we will love each other but friends will get in the picture. The crisscross lines on my palm says I'm flirty, that I don't get serious about love. --- Most of the time, I tend to bottle up my feelings. I seldom say what I feel or I always just keep it to myself. I can hold grudges forever which I know is bad. Oh really... whoever you are, please, I wanna meet you again :) On friends: According to her: I have many friends. But I also have (a) friend/s who envy me. --- Yes, I have many friends. My Facebook account can attest to that. Hmm and what is there to envy about me? I'm weird and boring. On career and money: According to her: There's no career line on my palm yet! Whether I'm bound abroad or just stay in the country. I also spend a lot! --- WHAT? I have no career path!!! It just means I gotta make one as early as now! I've always seen myself as a professional in corporate attire working in a corporate world... hopefully in a managerial post. But I haven't thought of a definite industry, position or whatever. Still thinking whether to go in the banking industry or go in the wide world of Finance and Investment or just put up a business. With what I feel about my current work, the more I think about what ifs about my future. And my plan to be succesful at 25. And considering working abroad to save money and travel. Where did my burning motivation go? (hmm hi recognition...) And yes, I spend a lot. Trying to lessen my spending though. This is your fault, credit card installments! Hahaha. ----- Sent from my iPod
|