<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Saturday, March 19, 2011 | 1 freaked out
Tuma-tambay!

I obviously got overwhelmed by this video that it made me update this blog with this very short entry. So here it goes...

 

The music video of Sponge Cola's new hit single 'Tambay' is now out on Youtube. Don't forget to vote for it in MYX! Support OPM! I was there during the video shoot and apparently I was in the video itself too. Well, actually just my left cheek and my back. (Check 2:23 and 2:29 okay haha!)

I'm glad I was invited to this shoot and was able to participate (well, my back participated, good job!). Almost twenty four hours of being awake, I was able to go to work the next day (half day though) and attended another Sponge Cola gig that  same afternoon. Talk about 'lagare' times.

 Hello Wincy Ong *blush*

This is (for me) the best-est part of the (off and on screen) video. I hope they can post the behind the scene captures of this scene. Why so damn hot, Armo? :") Piper's camera strap had a cameo too. Lookie! Haha :))

Anyhoo, it's been a while. My chatbox is being invaded by spammers. HA! I still have a pending blog post about my Baguio trip and other February stuff, like the Tambay video shoot. I hope I can post them all next week. I will try to find time. For now, wish me luck on my basic photography workshop this Saturday. I just registered today, I hope I still have a slot for it!