<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Sunday, July 3, 2011 | 0 freaked out
What I've Been Up To (Part Two)

Four for fourth album!

Sponge Cola. What's actually new with this? Damn I'm such a fangirl. This is just my continuation of what happened to Sponge Cola’s Tambay video shoot experience, which was earlier posted and  which was also a very awesome experience! However, I just learned they shot another music video near our place AGAIN. Why didn't I know of this! Maybe I'm just MIA these days. Anyway, I’'ll just post a photo with Direk Wincy Ong. Definitely a dream come true! He’s adorable.

Awake for more than 24 hours!

Another officemates nightout. My officemate, Mariel, threw her 23rd birthday at her house in Pque. We had an overnight at her house and the usual session happens. We wore the same I *heart* HK shirts which were Mariel’s pasalubong from HK (and an H&M beanie pasalubong for me yey!) Overflowing drinks. No to Bacardi 151... never again. Sambucca was good. I’m not actually a beer drinker. I love vodka and tequila and (frozen) cocktails/ladies drinks. Nomnom! I miss drinking. Haven’t had any alcoholic beverage as I type this! Awwww, I’m healthy living creature. Clap clap clap...



BlackBerry -- my newest baby. My dream phone is now in my hands!!! And it's white!!! I've got a fucking white BlackBerry Bold 9780! It’s so freaking awesome! I didn't actually shell out cash in here because I got it for free from my father! Thank you parents! I promise I won't lose this one. It has nice keyboard, camera, internet experience, nice almost everything! Add me up on BBM if I know you! Post a comment or a shout out in my cbox! :)

So whiiiiiiite! :)

FPPF. I enrolled in a Basic Photography Workshop organized my Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation (FPPF) in Intramuros. It was a great experience because I met new friends, learned more photography tips, and acquired knowledge from experienced mentors. Though, the place is a bit far and really ate my five straight Saturdays, it's all worth it! You will really have fun if I love what you do. YES ONE GOAL ACHIEVED FOR 2011!