<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Sunday, February 6, 2011 | 0 freaked out
Sweet revenge is sweet...

... but karma is a bitch!

 
Kung Hei Fat Choi! (Lion Dance @ SM Makati)

Happy Chinese New Year, Metal Rabbit it is! Kung hei fat choi!(Don't worry, I'll know more Chinese when my mandarin classes start on April!) It just means that I need to start my diet. Booooo but I'm still flailing at it. Huhuhu. Hello February, the love single awareness month! So our internet's back but I wasn't to blog because things got crazy everywhere. Thank God I have my planner where I put my random rants daily. (SEE YOU BAGUIO THIS WEEKEND!!!! -- I just had to post it mmkay.)

Sweet revenge. I really hate it when people don't keep their promises and disappoint me. More so if they kill my excitement. So it happened to me and my evil self got revenge by getting what that person wants and she envied me. WHADDUP >:) And that was my first mall purchase using my credit card! My first online purchase was an iTunes app worth $1.99. Hihihi. But of course, karma is a bitch, so something happened to me.


Experience FOREVER soon!

Forever 21 in SM Makati? OMG this is just the perfect temptation on paydays, but I'm excited for this! Anyway, I said goodbye to my fourth and the awesomest workstation I've ever had at work. We just had to transfer to the other side. Goodbye movie watching and facebook lurking!

Goodbye awesome workstation!

It's been a year or two since I last had my oral prophylaxis aka teeth cleaning and thank you Medicard because it's free! I also have a new haircut, not that short but I'm planning to bring back my short hairdo for summer, maybe after our Baguio trip. Just because I might not look cute in a beanie with a short hair. Hahahahaha.


Hello soon to be awesome workstation!

One great news is that my performance assessment is done. It got a fucking exceeded rating with flying colors, so to people who don't think that I deserve it well fuck off, I'm gonna prove to everyone that I deserved this. Actually, I don't have to prove anything to anyone because I know for myself I deserve my performance rating. I got so kilig during the discussion with manager because I'm not used to people praising me. Hehehe. And yes I got positive feedback despite the "issues" I got into with our counterparts. Hihihi, my slight OC-ness brought me somewhere good I benefited to it! But a week after, I think I disappointed my boss and I'm got guilty if I really deserved my rating... hmmm no I still deserve it and I will strive harder!

Still work-related, I'm almost a month and half in this work process and what can I say, it sucks like hell. I'm stressed and freaking tired but what can I do, this is my persevering self doing it. We got help from the other teams and I felt like a boss (just kidding) since I'm more of an expert with the project. I can't believe that those people asked me questions and actually talked to me! And this dude even added me in RM (Reuters Messaging, our company version of YM) which is cute because he is cute (just kidding, but he is!) FYI, I don't have a crush on him, okaaaaaaaaaay.

I've watched Love and Other Drugs and Tangled at work out of boredom and stress. Awesome movies. I like Anne Hathaway and I love Zachary Levi. Hihihi. Anyway. We had a two-day "Wear a business attire" again at work. And guess who this visitor looks like... no other than Marshall Eriksen  of How I Met Your Mother (Jason Segel in real life). I got so kilig whenever I see him, it's like I'm imagining him as Marshall in How I Met Your Mother everytime. This fangirl in me actually want to have a picture with him but of course I need to remain corporate-ish so I didn't. Heh.

 
Marshall (Jason Segel) look alike! YES? YES!!!

SO WHO'S GOT AN AWESOME 400-YEAR OLD SCHOOL? I AM, I AM! Happy 400 years my beloved alma mater! And forgive me I missed the Paskuhan and the Quadri countdown. Promise to make it up to you on your next major events! (The following picture is taken December 2008. Hahaha old stuff.)

 
Happy 400 years of unending grace, Unibersidad Ng Santo Tomas!