<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Sunday, January 9, 2011 | 2 freaked out
First nine days of 2011

The first nine days of 2011 are almost over. I haven't started any diet plan. and  need to start now. I've been thinking where to travel this summer since Baguio with family might not push through because father might need to save money and not go home this summer. But I need to go to Baguio because I've never been there. Haha. Please Baguio with Team W, let's go? This Cebupac seat sale is stressing me out! Hahaha. I'm also thinking about doing a photography project which I can maintain. Hmm, how about Project 11 for 2011 and I'll start it on Feb? Good? Good. Let's give it a try, shall we? Go go go Piper! :D


And I think I've overdone decorating my planner. I'm a bit excited to put something that I over doodled it.  Tsss, I'll post a decent picture next time. Hahaha. And yeah I bought some art stuff which I've never done in a while. I feel so happy! Let's get it on creativity! Yay sets of Dong-a Hexaplus and Dong-A MyGel pens!!!


So my mother gave me this Yashica MF-2 Super. Yeah, old school manual camera from her baul. I think I should learn how to operate it. And that is, if it's still working. It needs some camera cleaning. (Note to self: Piper needs some camera cleaning too.) Haha. I need to name this new baby if it's proven to be working. *thinking* I forgot how to use camera with films since our Olympus camera broke down when I was in grade school. I never thought we have this kind of camera. Owzuuuum. I've been dreaming of buying a Lomocam when I was in college. I think I can afford one now. But it's just below my priorities of priorities. Maybe soon, I'll have you, Holga + fisheye lens :)


My mother found this bullet in our terrace last January 2. It just means one thing. Yes you Mr. irResponsible Gun Owner. Nice one! Good thing, we weren't hanging out in our terrace last New Year's Eve. We were in our rooftop, which is more dangerous. But whatever. Our terrace roof has a bullet hole now.

The first week of the year turned out (almost) great. I've managed to reach my current work quota, went to office as early as 7:45 and went home 7pm-ish. I also went to ukay ukay in Marcos Hway yesterday. Bought three bags and clothes! I'm definitely trying it again and maybe hit the Cubao ukay ukay shops! OH I SHOULD RESIST GOING TO UKAY UKAY AND TIANGGES now that it's  just four days to go before my first 2011 payday. Mwuahahahaha >:))

Just a random thought as I listen to some Sponge Cola songs in my iTunes. I never liked this bonfire version of Puso by Sponge Cola. Haha such a very sleepy song :D

*all photos taken from Forgy (my Itouch 4G)