![]() |
|
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsPalm ReadingAng galing mo, boss. My 22nd Can someone wake up the Green Day boys? I never learned What I've Been Up To (Part Three) What I've Been Up To (Part Two) What I've Been Up To (Part One) Tuma-tambay! Sweet revenge is sweet... Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
|
0 freaked out
Spontaneous and some
Unplanned things are fun.
----------
Yesterday, the plan was just to claim our race kits for Adidas King Of The Road 2011 at NBC Tent which was fun because we got photobooth pictures and I got the singlet color I want! But it was kind of disappointing though that I had less freebies compared to other runners just for the reason they "ran out" of freebie products. Oh well. The plan was to claim, check out discounts, get more freebies, roam around NBC tent, eat out and go home. But it didn't end there. Earlier in the morning, a friend read a tweet that our favorite band is coming over a radio station for a guesting at 8pm.
And so I had a trip to that radio station. The radio station I loved after the defunct Campus Radio. 99.5 RT. When there was still Brewrats, I keep on looking at photos from Brewsters who went to the booth. It was a great feeling of finally seeing this station in the flesh! Just like what I felt when I entered the also defunct NU107 radio booth. It's like putting real faces on the radio jocks you used to listen to. I never thought King DJ Logan looked that good, and then Marf and Cleo the blonde girl and their blind items. And Koji Morales. And Neil Almighty of my favorite Sunday Sessions. And a lot more familiar faces I forgot to recognize.
Yes, I used to be radio buff until I had lost time to listen to the radio again. May it be time or just the moment they tried to reformat almost all my favorite radio stations. Now, I only listen to RX or Jam or Magic if I have time. And I just miss listening to the radio. From radio shows to DJs and meeting them DJs in real life. Did I say I already met Jimmy Jam and The Tri-tri-triggerman of 97.1 Campus Radio before? It was a memorable encounter. Haha.
We arrived at the booth just in time for the Sponge boys' interview. There was no Armo. But there was Saul, their manager. There were Tmac, Gosh, and Yael. Yael wore a jacket and was in shorts. Unusual for me. But it wasn't unusual that he was on a hyper mode! Hello, Banana Rice Terraces. WHUT??? Hahaha. It was fun until we forgot to ask him about his BBM PIN because he was in a hurry. And the moment BBG didn't react after asking his BBM pin. Wasaque.
----------
Maybe I should stop planning my life and just go with its flow? Do you think? I just gotta love spontaneous trips! Sometimes, the unplanned things are the ones you really enjoy the most :)
Buzzer beater!
|