<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Thursday, October 13, 2011 | 0 freaked out
Ten point something pounds

Today exactly marks my fourth month in the gym, and guess what? I've already lost 10.00+ lbs since I joined the gym last June. It's really great feeling to know that all my efforts had paid off. My thrice a week trips to the gym after work and during weekends, the sauna room, the cycling and dance classes I joined in, and of course the two personal trainors I had... even though I know you're just making money out of me through your hypnotizing sales talks, thank you for contributing to this milestone in my life.

I'm not actually like the ones you see on The Biggest Loser. I'm not actually overweight, my BMI's normal. But why did I get a gym membership? It's about me achieving one of my goals this year. It's about feeling fulfilled. It's the experience.

Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.

To losing five kilos before this year ends... cheers!