<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Thursday, January 12, 2012 | 0 freaked out
Perfy (2011 edition)

These things:

Should've/could've been a top performer
Pushing to the limits
More sense of responsibility
Consistency
Tardiness*

----------

Paw has been cross-trained to different tasks for 2011 (ex-TF database corrections and SID). Even though it is difficult to transfer from one task to another, she is trying her best to do what is expected of her. Although there are cases wherein there were some errors seen, I think it's part of the situation wherein one of the task may be sacrificed. She has shared with the team her knowledge in matching. With her help, we have been more familiar with the things that are important and crucial for the matching team. She is flexible and is adaptive to change. One thing that I would like her to improve is on her tardiness. I know that she is trying her best but I really would want to see more improvement for 2012. Also, I would want to see again the Paw before who has been one of the top performers of the team. I am pretty sure that she can do a lot more. I am thankful for having her in my team. - A

**********

She's a fast learner. However, she slows down on things. She should be a top performer, since she started ahead of others. I guess, she limits her work. Instead of doing the best or giving her best she is just contented with the set quotas. She should push to the limits and develop more sense of responsibility. Her tardiness should be improved as well. She should be consistent in her performance and must be open to changes. - C

----------

Insert sad face.