![]() |
|||
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsThe Avril ExperienceTop Five Regrets Perfy (2011 edition) Happy 2012! Goodbye 2011, hello 2012! That day at the gym Impulsive Ninety-fifth Ten point something pounds Spontaneous and some Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Monday, February 27, 2012
|
0 freaked out
Boyband fever.
No words can encapsulate what I felt after witnessing The Greatest Hits Tour featuring Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees, Blue and my favorite boyband in the world, A1. All those three boybands from the 90's and early 00's came together to perform in a live concert in Manila last February 25. I'm still in awe and still on a boyband hangover. Avril Lavigne might be my musical hero. But these boybands, especially A1 were my musical inspiration as I was growing up. I can't help but get emotional when I've heard them sing my favorite songs live last Saturday! Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees The concert started with Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees backed up by an all-Filipino band including South Border's Jay Durias as the keyboardist. He first sang Because Of You, which I never knew until I heard the lyrics, "You're my sunshine after the rain..." I knew 98 Degrees in the early 00s but I never followed their career in the same way I followed A1's career. He also performed I Do (Cherish You) while serenading a girl he got from the crowd. How lucky! He also covered Rainbow (South Border song) and sang a duet with Jay Durias. And lastly, he sang The Invisible Man (ahhh grade school favorite!) which made me awwww! I actually thought that his set would flop mainly because he's performing solo, but boy I was wrong. It's more than what I've expected. It's more than a front act set. Good job Jeff Timmons, hotness! A1: Ben Adams my love, Mark Read and Christian Ingebrigtsen The second act was A1 but hey they had the longest set and time on stage. A1 exceeded my personal expectations. They exceeded everyone's expectations. A1's set list (based on what I remember) Same Old Brand New You Be The First To Believe/Summertime Of Our Lives Blue The last act was Blue. (Still editing this post) |
||