<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Thursday, March 8, 2012 | 0 freaked out
Dress to impress or not

Having a new wardrobe is one of my goals this year. My current company allows us to wear casual clothes to work. It's okay because we can choose what we want to wear and be comfortable with it. But what's not okay because we're always mistaken as employees for a call center, which we're not. (No offense meant to call center peeps.) So imagine how surprised I was when they announced the new dress code policy! So goodbye sneakers and graphic tees :(

More or less a year from now, I'm going to resign and look for a better a job. (Yes, I said it with conviction.) It entails changing my work habits and how I present myself at work. I am preparing myself to wearing corporate clothes.

The implementation of the new Dress Code Policy at work... I have mixed feelings about it. I don't know if I should be happy about it or not. But one thing's for sure, I'm freaking excited about it!