![]() |
|
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsSome err thoughtsSort-of red head Of running a 10 Miler Waiting For Daylight Post boyband concert depression Exdaydreamer Of bonuses and some Dress to impress or not Boyband fever. The Avril Experience Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Monday, June 18, 2012
|
0 freaked out
First half mary
Days before Run United 2, I was getting pre-race jitters because I know I'm not well-trained and prepared for my first half mary. But after waking up to this tweet, I told myself, "what running jitters?"
ASDFGHJKILIGGGGG!!!! Who won't get kilig by this tweet? And he even RT'd my tweet about finishing the race + my finisher's medal. I can't remove the smile on my face. Hahaha. (Oh god, I miss gigging and Team W + Sponge Cola boys.) So much kiliggles for the day!
It was my first 21k
(half marathon) experience yesterday. It was my first time to do a half
mary and to run in the rain. It actually felt good... and wet. I loved the feeling! I don't know if this is just a runner's high, but I think this goes to one of my favorite running event. I actually felt the lack of preparation for this event. I was out of town for two consecutive weeks which means no trips to the gym for two weeks. I was back to reality two weeks before the race but my schedule won't allow gym time. Luckily, I was able to squeeze in one-two trips to the gym in a week. I thought I was out of shape. But yeah, I was able to maintain my weight after my monthly weigh-in. Knowing that, I just spent working out with the treadmill and cycling to prepare my legs and cardio exercises. And yeah I finished in 3:06 time, not that bad for first time half marathoners :)
|