<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Sunday, March 25, 2012 | 0 freaked out
Post boyband concert depression

Credits: http://joelhgarcia.weebly.com

One month later and still, the post concert depression continues... it has never actually ended.

What damage has it done to me? Nothing harmful (yet) actually. Just watching Youtube videos all day (at work!), stalking their personal Facebook accounts (hahaha!), more youtube videos and surprisingly I got lucky Ben Adams followed me (without telling him/making papansin to him) on Twitter! At first, I was contented with the Ben Adams follow, but I decided to ask the other A1 boys to follow me back. Their Twitter band account (@a1official) followed me (without asking again), then Christian and Mark (I asked them to do it) too. I also decided to ask Jeff Timmon (of 98 Degrees) to follow me too and he did! I've never done this to any musician/artists. I think I'll never do it again. Hahaha!

I heard A1's going back to the Philippines to perform in Cebu. According to Ben Adams' twitter post: "PHILIPPINES!!!!!! june 8th. cebu. put it in your diary!" OH MY EFFIN GOD! I need to be there. And yes, I'm actually considering going to Cebu for that concert. What iz an ultimate fangirl. Hahaha. Wish me luck!