![]() |
|
(Ex) Daydreamer![]() It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking BlabbermouthTweets from @superpawSpottedMy travels; FB; Flickr; Sponge Cola; Saab Magalona; Tricia Gosingtian; Chyng Reyes;Say it rightBlahblahblahsFirst half marySome err thoughts Sort-of red head Of running a 10 Miler Waiting For Daylight Post boyband concert depression Exdaydreamer Of bonuses and some Dress to impress or not Boyband fever. Blahs from the pastJuly 2007August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 May 2010 July 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013
|
Saturday, August 25, 2012
|
0 freaked out
Paw versus blog updates
BELATED HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR BLOG!!! It's almost a month late but who cares? Thanks for keeping up with me despite the lack of blog updates. I may have a blog with other websites but I'll be forever a Blogger girl, I promise.
I realized it's been two months of no blog updates. I'm having difficulties in thinking blog entry titles. So I thought of having uniform or somewhat creative title in every blog entry... like the episodes in Scrubs (My *insert word*) or Chuck (Chuck versus *insert word*) or any other TV series that's sorta like that. Still thinking of what style to go for... I hope I can keep up! It starts... now! Haha. I actually wanted to post what I've been to for the first half of the year... but still can't find time. I hope this can suffice... for now.
Canyon Cove. We had our company summer outing in Batangas a week after my Iloilo + Guimaras trip (another post for that!). I decided to finally join the outing (for the sake of my "one beach every year" goal) because I think it will be my first and last outing with the current company I'm working for. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. We were on our own. We didn't mingled with other departments. It wasn't organized. I feel sad for our fund, it wasn't well-budgeted. One of my officemate brought sky lanterns so we tried lighting them. But the beach guards made us stop just before my turn to light my own sky lantern. Sad, no wish for me.
Canyon Cove Beach Resort
Corregidor Island. I first planned this trip with my HS friends in April. But because our annual bonus was cut off and the tour fee has gone expensive, I decided to postpone. Until I saw Corregidor travel vouchers from Deal Grocer and luckily, my officemates were automatically game for it.
Corregidor Island with officemates
It's Showtime. Biena (please see her link in my sidebar!), my friend from TeenTalk/Bloomfields turned twitter/BBM buddy raffled Showtime passes for her blog anniversary giveaway. I tried joining with no expectation of winning. I rarely win in a raffle/contest. But much to my surprise, Biena BBM-ed me and said I won the second place which entitled me to two passes. I brought my mother with me. We enjoyed watching It's Showtime live. And Biena also took us to a mini tour inside ABSCBN premises where we bumped into Atom Araullo. I had a photo with him!!!! Hoping to do it again! Thanks Biena! Please do check out her blog... she's a nice all around news girl :)
The story behind this Jugs photo: I DM'd Jugs in Twitter saying I'm going to watch showtime live and I want a photo with him. And yes, I got a photo with him. He still remembers me and said... "Uy pumayat ka ha." He's really a nice guy on and off cam.
With Jugs! (Forgive my fat arms.)
|