<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Saturday, September 29, 2012 | 0 freaked out
La Mesa Damn!

I've wasted (more or less) two and a half years of my life working my ass off for people who (I realized) didn't give any damn about me. All I was asking for was a recognition for the efforts I've done. I guess they aren't enough, are they?

It sucks that the only three things that keep me sticking are the 13th month pay on November, sick leave conversion pay on January, and the leaves I need for my travel on February.

And it sucks that I'm gonna waste another six fucking months working for these people. I cannot fucking wait to get my life straight and work for a real job that can motivate and inspire me. A job that allows learning and growth. A job that makes me feel valued and not make me feel miserable. And that is high-paying too.

I cannot fucking wait to quit my fucking job!