<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8972950611115994280?origin\x3dhttp://exdaydreamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(Ex) Daydreamer

It's Paw with a W. Born on the 25th of the 9th month in the calendar. I'm a pessimistically optimistic dork who loves to daydream. Likes music, events, fangirling, photography, TV series, travel, surprises and everything in between. I'm a freak!| dork/s lurking

Blabbermouth

Say it right


Credits

Basecodes from Bituwin
© Paw G. July 2007
For more info.
stats history



Friday, March 30, 2012 | 0 freaked out
Waiting For Daylight

As you know, a month had passed by since the A1 lads went to Manila for a concert. I was lucky to have bought one of the 500 pre-signed special Philippine Edition of a1's fourth studio album called Waiting For Daylight.


The whole Waiting For Daylight album has been on-loop in my iPod for almost a month now. So I practically memorized all of their songs. Haha. This is my way to cope with my post concert depression. Buy their album and check out the new direction of a1 music, they're boyband no more... more like a "man-band."